The launch of the New Essenes. Listen to episode via blogtalk radio | here
“Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn’t matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.” Jelaluddin Rumi
The New Essenes is a gathering of ordinary people practicing deep introspection as a way to solve everyday problems. Our inquiry is based on the idea that language is alive and that the Word is where our Power lives: since speech is an act, communication is not what is said and done, but the result of what is said and done.
By joining in and coming back, we increasingly benefit from the distilled essence of an ultimate method of inquiry, based on Sacred Geometry and known as the Path of XPR.
Each time we honestly engage in this learning, the cosmos rejoices. Each time we participate in a Meeting, we renew the UnderStanding that there is only One of US. We thereby increase our capacity to love what is, and to sustain the “Sense of Enough.”
The New Essenes is sponsored by emPowering NOW LLC.
The following UnderStandings are here to insure the integrity of our group meetings:
1. We are bound by a common desire: to stop suffering and to unfold our potential (which is one and the same). As we succeed, we naturally lead the transition from greed to grace by just being free and/or “Enough.”
2. We respect the comprehensive neutrality of the Path of XPR and of the New Essenes: there can be no claim as to the authorship or ownership of what will be revealed, as the Living Word belongs to no gender, no race, no nation, no tradition, no organization (non-profit or other), no political group, but only to life itself. We do not have an agenda to promote a particular viewpoint, solution or outcome, or to market a product, service or otherwise.
3. Our meetings are led by non-professional volunteers who can be thought of as stewards of the Path of XPR—the “New Essenes.” When you are called to deepen your receiving or to become a steward yourself, just let one of us know and we will assist you in getting started.
4. We contribute according to the “Sense of Enough,” i.e.; according to our own estimation of what this form of support and learning is worth to us.
5. We offer a safe and sacred container: we may speak or remain silent. When we speak, we may use our own name or a pseudo-name.
6. We release and hold harmless emPowering NOW LLC and its agents from all liability, as we acknowledge being fully responsible for our own results.