BECAUSE I am fascinated with it when I have it, and I am equally fascinated with it when I don’t! Also BECAUSE I wonder what it will take for me to open to being emPowered.
I create my own reality. I always did. My mind creates it all, via the Power of attention. Yet, creating is not about finding a $100 bill on the sidewalk, or a parking space in a busy street (although it is)… It is primarily about the way I look at “it;” at reality. What kind of reality do I choose to observe? Do I blame you, my parents, my partner, the system, “God” for my limitations? Should my life be lacking in the currency of pure joy, it may be time to inquire on my story: what do I believe, and WHY would I choose to believe what I believe?
This is the order in which I create, as reflected by the mirror of reality:
- I think of an idea, and believe fully (with 100% certainty) that I have received it.
- I deeply feel it in my blood, as it is being formed with increasing definition.
- I act in congruence with its being received, allowing my dream to manifest, as if out of the blue. It is here and NOW.
When hearing “you create your reality,” my ego hears my dream reality: “if I create it all, then I want lots of money, a great body; I want to meet my soulmate… Oh, and I want a new car, and a new home, maybe even a second home where I can travel and host great parties.”
Sounds familiar? Here is a “creating reality” check: what I have is exactly what I chose to have, which is not necessarily the same as what I say I want to have! I do not need to be a great psychic to read me. I can simply look at “my” reality: if I have lots of money, I’m telling the truth about 1. wanting lots of money, and 2. choosing to see lots of money. When, however there is misalignment between what I say I want, and what I have, I am unconsciously blocking my creativity.
Communication is not what is said and done.
It is the result of what is said and done.
My mind is the Magician, who uses the Power of will as his magic wand, and words to cast spells. If there was an ultimate “material” that would make my wand super-magical, it would be the Power to choose Peace.
When in Peace, I have absolute command of my attention: I do not let any doubts enter my being. My ability to focus and only see the good of “the goal” is the manifestation in real time of “the goal.” Such coincidence is what I call a “miracle.” This brings me to the Power of Three.
WHY the Power of Three?
BECAUSE triangulating my position, and thus having three angles by which to look at “IT” leads me to the center of my integrity, where to invest and manage my Power wisely.
The Power of Three starts in a question: whose will is it, anyway? This question is asked by the TREE Will (see below). Do I find it puzzling that Power (a.k.a. light energy or Chi or Prana or Ruach) would run in me as it does in a tree? Yet, a tree resembles me in many ways: my arms and legs are its branches, my head and hair are its roots, my skin is its bark, my blood is its sap… Its power runs alternatively on three circuits, as flows that synergize the right and left sides of my brain with my heart. It really can be as simple as 1, 2, TREE…
- Collective Power (Female Side): this is the “We” angle, as in “you and me.” This is where I give you my Power, and let you make choices for me. This is also where I try to take yours. The collective is the stage of a historical Power struggle between men and women, and where we get stuck in the pain story. For me to forgive my tribe, I must have another way to look at “IT:” this of Individual Power. Once the balancing of these opposite flows is complete, I naturally support diversity, and honor mutuality.
- Individual Power (Male Side): this is the “I” angle, as in “me, myself and I.” This is where I take back my Power. I decide; be it to stop drinking, to cut my hair, to be a musician (when my parents wanted me to be a lawyer). I may still lose Power when I try to control me, using severity or laziness to do so. Individuating asks for the courage to turn within, and find that which will never be found without. Once I do, I am surprised to feel how easy, fun, real, and authentic relating to the collective has become.
- Symbolic Power (Knowledge): this is the “IT/ITS” angle, where the “We” and “I” dance with each other on the middle path, so much so that the signs of it abound, e.g.; I think of Paula, and Paula calls. Such Knowledge is sexual (as in “biblical knowledge”), as “IT” is when I forget my identity. Mind disappears, time disappears. I simply love what is, and watch Power work through me. IT’s like being in the zone; I do not run: IT runs me; I do not speak, IT speaks me; I do not garden, IT gardens me… The more I allow IT to flow through me, the more I meet the plural ITS, as the congruent results of my communication.Cracking the GR-Code deepens the inquiry on the Power of Three | here